During this call we will cover several topics including:
- Establishing instructor communities in any city that has potentially interested coordinators,
- Recruiting community members to assist coordinating activities from a national perspective,
- Expanding Canada’s administrative team,
- Exploring the development of Carpentries related programming for the National Science & Engineering Research Council (NSERC) Undergraduate Student Research Awards (USRAs), and
- General discussion of any topics that participants would like to raise.
Anyone interested in the future of The Carpentries community in Canada is invited to attend and contribute. Please sign up on the Etherpad. We hope to see you there.