The Instructor Development Committee is excited to announce Round 1 of the 2019-2020 Mentoring groups.
Do you have a Carpentries goal that you’re not sure how to accomplish? Or do you want to help your fellow instructors gain the skills and confidence they need to achieve their goals? If so, we encourage you to join a Mentoring group! Each small group will be formed around common interests and goals. You’ll spend 8-12 weeks working with your colleagues to refine your goals and make progress toward them in a format that works for your group.
- May 24, 2019 Applications Open
- May 29, 2019 Info Session (see Etherpad for times)
- June 14, 2019 Applications Close
- June 17, 2019 Mentoring Groups Matched
- June 20, 2019 Mentor Onboarding
- August 29, 2019 Mentor Power Check-In
- October 15, 2019 Virtual Showcase
See these links for more information:
- Detailed schedule
- Information about mentoring groups
- Info session details
- Apply to be a mentor
- Apply to be a mentee
Thanks in advance for your participation,
Marco Chiapello, Mentoring Chair
Tobin Magle, Communications Chair for the Instructor Development Committee
Dialogue & Discussion
Comments must follow our Code of Conduct.